- COMPEAT Nutrition
- 2020 New Year New Coach! Read about our new Pelotone Saturday swim squad.
- Building a healthier work force and team is easy with Pelotone!
- Endurance training - your ticket to a stronger heart and greater strength!
- It's Official Rockstars - Pelotone is one of the best spin studios in the world!
- Recipe - Low Carb Falafel with Tahini
- Recipe - Snack - Low carb Hummus (bean free)
- Get ready to ride inside with NEW Pelotone Coach!
- Local Finalist for 2016 Australian Small Business Champion Awards
- Pelotone Multisport Team Program now open to ALL!
- Indoor Cycling at Pelotone will give you the edge outside!
- Pelotone Bike Fit Seminar - you're invited!
- Pelotone launches new COMBO classes!
- Recipe - Breakfast - Overnight Oats
- Pelotone will be at the Hills District Health & Fitness Expo - Sunday August 30, 2015!
- Chiro News - If you don't move it - you'll lose it!
- Recipe - Laksa with Zoodles
- It's official - Sweat is Sexy!
- The Truth about Pelotone, Spin / Indoor Cycling classes and Huge Thighs!
- 5 Reasons Working Out At Pelotone Indoor Cycle Studio Helps You Lose Weight!
- Yes you CAN achieve that weight loss!
- How to Choose The Right Cycle Studio
- 3 Ways To Get The Most Out Of Group Cycling Classes
- 3 Mistakes Indoor Cycle Studio Beginners Make
- 5 Health Benefits of Cycle Training and Classes!
Posted by Karen on 26 January 2015
Whenever a new year commences, it sets the scene for new beginnings, new opportunities. It's often a time to take stock, celebrate achievements and set new goals. Making New Year resolutions is common practice during this period. These resolutions encompass every aspect of life and are usually made with a lot of enthusiasm and determination.
The truth however, is that as the year rolls along, these resolutions often seem to become increasingly difficult to keep. The reasons for this are varied and differ from person to person but the underlying factors for inability to hold on till the end may include distractions, lack of willpower and sometimes, the need for someone to hold us accountable and encourage us when the need arise.
Fitness and weight loss resolutions are quite common. Everyone desires to maintain a healthy weight. We all want to look good in our clothes and be comfortable with our bodies while at the pool or beach; Post-natal moms want to quickly get rid of the (perceived) flab and back into shape.
Achieving these require the right diet and a good exercise routine which proves difficult and sometimes overwhelming for most people.
You wake up hoping to go out and do some jogging or cycling but then you look outside the window and it’s raining or incredibly hot and you have to put it off for another day. This could go on for days or weeks and you end up losing the motivation.
It could be that you are a parent or carer catering for the needs of your family. You want to get in shape but you just can’t seem to summon up the courage to do the needful.
If you usually set weight loss goals and tire out after a while, you may need a change of style or method. As someone once said, ‘it is insanity to keep doing the same thing, the same way all the time and expect a different result’
Indoor cycling at Pelotone offers you a convenient, effective and fun way of achieving weight loss because in addition to its other advantages, it eliminates the distraction that the weather poses. You need not bother about the condition of the road or even the traffic.
When cycling, the bike offers resistance to the speed (increase or decrease) or your aerobic activity resulting in an overall strengthening impact on your muscles especially those of your core and lower body. Additionally your body burns calories not just during the workout, but up to 48 hours after.
Pelotone cycling routines are not only fun, but offer different variants to cater for different fitness levels. They are therefore ideal for everyone irrespective of age, sex or fitness condition.
The Pelotone Community is very strong and you will meet new people and make new friends. You will be inspired and supported to perform at your best by the wonderful Pelotone Team.
Irrespective of your need – weight loss, post natal fitness or rehabilitation, there are cycling classes designed especially for you.
At Pelotone, we know you can achieve your weight loss goals because we see people do it here everyday.
Find your inspiration, motivation and results here at Pelotone - Sydney's Premier Indoor Cycle Studio!
Pelotone is such a fun and easy way to exercise
amongst friends. Each ride is completely different and
I love how much my fitness has improved!
- Jessica S
Call us now