- Building a healthier work force and team is easy with Pelotone!
- Endurance training - your ticket to a stronger heart and greater strength!
- It's Official Rockstars - Pelotone is one of the best spin studios in the world!
- Recipe - Low Carb Falafel with Tahini
- Recipe - Snack - Low carb Hummus (bean free)
- Get ready to ride inside with NEW Pelotone Coach!
- Local Finalist for 2016 Australian Small Business Champion Awards
- Pelotone Multisport Team Program now open to ALL!
- Indoor Cycling at Pelotone will give you the edge outside!
- Pelotone Bike Fit Seminar - you're invited!
- Pelotone launches new COMBO classes!
- Recipe - Breakfast - Overnight Oats
- Pelotone will be at the Hills District Health & Fitness Expo - Sunday August 30, 2015!
- Chiro News - If you don't move it - you'll lose it!
- Recipe - Laksa with Zoodles
- It's official - Sweat is Sexy!
- The Truth about Pelotone, Spin / Indoor Cycling classes and Huge Thighs!
- 5 Reasons Working Out At Pelotone Indoor Cycle Studio Helps You Lose Weight!
- Yes you CAN achieve that weight loss!
- How to Choose The Right Cycle Studio
- 3 Ways To Get The Most Out Of Group Cycling Classes
- 3 Mistakes Indoor Cycle Studio Beginners Make
- 5 Health Benefits of Cycle Training and Classes!
5 Reasons Working Out At Pelotone Indoor Cycle Studio Helps You Lose Weight!
Posted by Karen on 26 January 2015
If you have tried other training and exercise methods without seeing great results, consider visiting a professional cycle studio like Pelotone – Sydney’s Premier Indoor Cycle Studio and sign up for a few classes. Working out at a professional cycle studio is one of the most effective methods to burn calories, get fit, and shed pounds so you get the body and fitness level you have always dreamed about. Here is why indoor cycling is a great way to lose weight:
1. It is low impact.
If you have done extensive jogging or running, you know how painful it can be on your knees, shins, feet, and practically everywhere else. Indoor cycling at a cycle studio is a very low impact method for exercising that keeps massive amounts of pressure off of your joints. With advanced technology and machinery you can work out for a long period of time without the joint pain you would encounter from other aerobic exercises.
2. It strengthens large muscle groups.
Increasing muscle strength and endurance in large muscle groups helps you burn more calories throughout the day. At a cycle studio you will tone your glutes, hamstrings, quads, and other large muscles that not only boost your natural fat burning ability but leave you with a great looking lower body as well.
3. It trains your body to burn fat.
As you do more endurance exercises like those at a Pelotone indoor cycle studio, your body trains itself to burn more oxygen and use up more energy. This burning of energy is what uses up calories and helps you lose weight. Your body also trains itself to store less fat in large muscle groups so you not only burn more calories but store less as well.
4. It burns a lot of calories.
In a single session of 45-50 minutes, the average person burns 400 to 800 calories. Walking for the same amount of time will use up only 150 to 250 calories. By going to a cycle studio multiple times per week you can easily burn lots of body fat and almost see weight melt away.
5. It helps you burn more calories all day.
After an intense workout your body has to repair, replenish, and re-energize your muscles. To do this it takes energy stored as fat and the energy you consume the rest of the day through food and uses it for the healing process. That increases your BMR (Basal metabolic rate) for the entire day.
Pelotone’s Burn Board in the studio and individual post ride report will show you your energy consumption per ride and it doesn’t take long to see how effective riding with Pelotone - Sydney’s Premier Indoor Cycle Studio is!
Find your inspiration, motivation and results here at Pelotone - Sydney's Premier Indoor Cycle Studio!
For more information about Pelotone - Sydney’s Premier Indoor Cycle Studio:
Pelotone is such a fun and easy way to exercise
amongst friends. Each ride is completely different and
I love how much my fitness has improved!
- Jessica S
Call us now