The latest news and all things Pelotone.
- Building a healthier work force and team is easy with Pelotone!
- Endurance training - your ticket to a stronger heart and greater strength!
- It's Official Rockstars - Pelotone is one of the best spin studios in the world!
- Recipe - Low Carb Falafel with Tahini
- Recipe - Snack - Low carb Hummus (bean free)
- Get ready to ride inside with NEW Pelotone Coach!
- Local Finalist for 2016 Australian Small Business Champion Awards
- Pelotone Multisport Team Program now open to ALL!
- Pelotone Bike Fit Seminar - you're invited!
- Indoor Cycling at Pelotone will give you the edge outside!
- Pelotone launches new COMBO classes!
- Recipe - Breakfast - Overnight Oats
- Pelotone will be at the Hills District Health & Fitness Expo - Sunday August 30, 2015!
- Chiro News - If you don't move it - you'll lose it!
- Recipe - Laksa with Zoodles
- It's official - Sweat is Sexy!
- The Truth about Pelotone, Spin / Indoor Cycling classes and Huge Thighs!
- 5 Reasons Working Out At Pelotone Indoor Cycle Studio Helps You Lose Weight!
- Yes you CAN achieve that weight loss!
- How to Choose The Right Cycle Studio
- 3 Ways To Get The Most Out Of Group Cycling Classes
- 3 Mistakes Indoor Cycle Studio Beginners Make
- 5 Health Benefits of Cycle Training and Classes!
Local Finalist for 2016 Australian Small Business Champion Awards
Posted by 2016 Australian Small Business Champion Awards on 11 March 2016
Building their reputation as the 'Oscars' for Australia's small business sector, the Australian Small Business Champion Awards is the only national program of its kind to recognise achievements and honour great performances in small business.
One of the aims of the Australian Small Business Champion Awards is to encourage excellence. "The Small Business Champion Awards is a celebration of small business and its contribution to the Australian way of life", said Steve Loe, Managing Director of Precedent Productions w ho created and presents the awards. "When the Champion Judges evaluate the entries, they are looking at all aspects of a winning business; business strategies, customer service, vision, support of the local community and growth, just to name a few. It's not always about the financial returns. There are many small business owners who will never be millionaires, but whose contribution is invaluable", Steve said.
"This National Awards Program was founded eighteen years ago as a celebration of Small Business. This program is the only national program that specifically enables small businesses to compete with and gain exposure nationally."
The Awards program is proudly sponsored by Castaway Financial Forecasting, BizCover and Key Person of Influence.
Pelotone - Sydney's Premier Indoor Cycle Studio will represent the local community at the upcoming evening in April. Their passion, dedication, commitment and hard work will be recognised and celebrated amongst their peers in an experience they will never forget.
For further information about the Australian Small Business Champion Awards visit www.businesschampions.com.au
Pelotone is such a fun and easy way to exercise
amongst friends. Each ride is completely different and
I love how much my fitness has improved!
- Jessica S
Call us now