The latest news and all things Pelotone.
- Building a healthier work force and team is easy with Pelotone!
- Endurance training - your ticket to a stronger heart and greater strength!
- It's Official Rockstars - Pelotone is one of the best spin studios in the world!
- Recipe - Low Carb Falafel with Tahini
- Recipe - Snack - Low carb Hummus (bean free)
- Get ready to ride inside with NEW Pelotone Coach!
- Local Finalist for 2016 Australian Small Business Champion Awards
- Pelotone Multisport Team Program now open to ALL!
- Pelotone Bike Fit Seminar - you're invited!
- Indoor Cycling at Pelotone will give you the edge outside!
- Pelotone launches new COMBO classes!
- Recipe - Breakfast - Overnight Oats
- Pelotone will be at the Hills District Health & Fitness Expo - Sunday August 30, 2015!
- Chiro News - If you don't move it - you'll lose it!
- Recipe - Laksa with Zoodles
- It's official - Sweat is Sexy!
- The Truth about Pelotone, Spin / Indoor Cycling classes and Huge Thighs!
- 5 Reasons Working Out At Pelotone Indoor Cycle Studio Helps You Lose Weight!
- Yes you CAN achieve that weight loss!
- How to Choose The Right Cycle Studio
- 3 Ways To Get The Most Out Of Group Cycling Classes
- 3 Mistakes Indoor Cycle Studio Beginners Make
- 5 Health Benefits of Cycle Training and Classes!
Recipe - Low Carb Falafel with Tahini
Posted by Karen on 23 May 2016
Step outside of your comfort zone and let your taste buds and body benefit from this amazingly tasty meal!
1 cup raw cauliflower, pureed
1/2 cup ground slivered almonds
1 Tbsp ground cumin
1/2 Tbsp ground coriander
1 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1 clove garlic, minced
2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
2 large eggs
3 Tbsp coconut flour
1. For the cauliflower you should end up with a cup of the puree. It takes about 1 medium head (florets only) to get that much. First chop it up with a knife, then add it to a food processor or magic bullet and pulse until it's blended but still has a grainy texture.
2. Combine the ground cauliflower and ground almonds in a medium bowl.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until well blended.
4. Heat a half and half mix of olive and grapeseed (or any other light oil) oil until sizzling.
5. While it's heating, form the mix into 8 small patties (@7-8cm patties that are about the thickness of a hockey puck).
6. Fry them four at a time until browned on one side and then flip and cook the other side. Resist the urge to flip too soon - you should see the edges turning brown before you attempt it - maybe 4 minutes or so per side. Remove to a plate lined with a paper towel to drain any excess oil.
7. Serve with tahini sauce and a tomato & parsley garnish if desired. NB: Tahini is ground sesame seeds and olive oil. Make fresh or buy at supermarket/deli.
Source: Recipe and Image from http://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/ with our thanks and very happy taste buds.
Pelotone is such a fun and easy way to exercise
amongst friends. Each ride is completely different and
I love how much my fitness has improved!
- Jessica S
Call us now